CRUCIAL FOR MANIFESTATION


I’ve always been searching for a method which will allow me to tap into that alpha state of the brain. So here we are with a quick tip from me.

While using many and different techniques can train your brain into almost always be in that state, here I will give you a quick way to calm down and achieve it wherever you are (almost). For your next trick  you will need a PC/laptop/phone/tablet and some headphones !


Just relax while listening to this alpha brain waves and soon your brain will adjust itself to them. While in that state your subconscious will more easily pickup your daily affirmations and visualizations, because it will be open to receiving such information.

NOTE: This video and channel are not mine nor I am promoting it in any way. I just find this track very useful and working for me !