LAW OF ATTRACTION FOR BEGINNERS Step 2


The next crucial step is to have faith. Have HUGE amounts of faith. The moment you feel like going off your path is the moment you have to adjust your thoughts. What I mean is as soon as a negative thought creeps up you just say to yourself “Oh great ! My mind reminds me how important this thing is to me !” And then you think something positive – focus on the positive side.

For example if you catch yourself thinking “This car is so expensive, can I afford it at all…” then you re-focus and think something like “I deserve such an expensive car. I know this car is on its way to me, I can feel it”. This should do the trick.

Don’t try to overwrite the negative thoughts just observe them and say to yourself almost the opposite of it when it passes. One other trick is to constantly focus on the good sides of your wish. Focus how great it would feel to be in that car. How awesome it will be to push the gas pedal and go for a ride. How exactly it would feel. The feeling plays an important role in life as a whole.

When you feel good, then more of that comes to you. When you feel angry and frustrated then the universe gives you more of it. Sounds familiar, doesn’t it? You know what I am talking about! And if you don’t then you should pay more attention to what happens when you are angry. That way you will see how things get even worse for you.

For example you are mad at your boss for giving you so much work. Then you think to yourself how he is an asshole and a bunch of other “great” things. Then he could come back with even more work for you – because the universe wants to bring you even more evidence in this case. Or maybe a client will make you even more upset because of something.

Always remember – you vibrate positive or negative energy and the universe just brings you more of what you already radiate as a signal.