Tricks and tips about focusing on a task or goal - Part II


So here we are with part II of out guide to focusing on a task or goal. First things first – this works fine for me, but some point may not work for you. The trick is to use these steps as guidelines to create your own “Focusing system”. I read these in a book a while ago and remodeled them into some that suit me best. You can always temper with them until you feel satisfied.

1. I make a list of things I need to focus more on.

- a goal that I have

- house chores that I have to do

- work related stuff

2. I plan out exactly when to do them

- hour by hour

- day by day

3. I make a focusing board – get a piece of paper and draw two circles on it. One big - stretching to the borders of the paper and the other in it – small, but at the same time big enough to write your personal goal in it.

In the other 8 places you have to write positive things you believe about your goal. For example in the middle you write “I want to win 10, 000 dollars” the other places should be something like –

- I love the feeling of having a lot of money.

- I love the feeling of having money in my bank account.

- I love donating money to charity.

Everything that vibes great within you should do the trick. The next step is that every day you need to pull out this focus board and read the things from it at least 3 times each ! One time in the morning and one time right before going to bed. Read them slowly and feel passionate about it. Feel like you’ve already achieved your goal !