WHY IT HAS NOT MANIFESTED YET


This is the question most people ask themselves when the thing that they want is not manifested in the physical world. We have to start with the words “FEELING”, “PATIENCE” and “FAITH”.

These are the words that you should act upon. First you have to feel like your desire has been fulfilled already ! I know this is difficult for most people but this is the first step and you need to get it right. Don’t push yourself into feeling “good” because it will not help at all. Actually it will push you back like a yo-yo, because you will get frustrated and your brain will kick you out of your happy place. The next thing you should do is have patience ! And it is not because you need to wait in order to manifest your goal, it is already here prepared for you, but in the vibrational non-physical part of this world. Actually you are waiting to align yourself with its vibration and then it will come to you in the “solid” physical state. And during all these processes it is necessary to have a little faith that you dreams are here in the now. And you are slowly aligning with them – you should not doubt this process.  Some people believe that the money they’ve asked for are on their way, but when the time comes to pay the bills they get stressed and angry. So they start to doubt right away, because the money is not there. This happens because of their thoughts, like these ones for example:

- I want to receive 1,000 dollars for the next 3 days – you should not try to control the time and set a limit when it should arrive, the universe knows what’s best for you !

- I want to be wealthy and have a lot of money – but at the same time you think that you can’t have it. Or deep down you do not feel worthy of obtaining it. Or the most common mistake is that people think money only comes with hard work. So they can’t imagine not doing anything and receiving money. Or enjoying themselves and receiving money.

You should monitor your thoughts all the time and see what causes your plain to crash and burn. It is good after a bad thought to get into a conversation with yourself that the main topic is the opposite of that poisoning thought.

For example:

You get a negative thought like this “Why can’t I get promoted?”

And after that you start your inner conversation. Something like: “Oh wait a minute I recognize these kind of thoughts. I am so happy that now I can monitor myself in order to balance my life. Of course I am going to get promoted. I am an excellent worker and my boss loves my ideas. Everyone I know thinks that I am smart and shall receive more. People always ask me for advice on everything so that means that I am so capable of doing everything I want !” and you go on and go on until you feel good ! It’s that simple.